St. Anthony Foundation in May, 2005 launched the five-year, $7 million, Saints Vision Campaign. The Campaign is part of the $220 million campus renovation and revitalization investment by St. Anthony Hospital. We are happy to report that under the leadership of Judy M. Love and James A. Pickel, the campaign surpassed the goal this September!
Phase II of the Campaign launched in 2010. Led by Paul Dudman and Jenee Naifeh Lister, Phase II raised an additional $7 million.
As St. Anthony meets the health care needs of central Oklahoma today, we ask your help to prepare for tomorrow. St. Anthony invested more than $220 million in its most comprehensive strategic and capital investment plan.
This vision for our patients includes:
- expanding and developing St. Anthony Campus and revitalizing our surrounding MidTown neighborhood
- improving facilities such as our $30 million Surgery Center, new Medical Office Building and East Entrance Plaza
- adding state-of-the art equipment and technology
- renovating patient floors and treatment areas
- recruiting physicians
- developing a medical business corridor linking St. Anthony and the Oklahoma Health Center
Thank you to all our Saints Vision donors who believe in transforming St. Anthony Hospital.